Saturday, August 18, 2012

Chelsea Park Clock Tower ~ 12 mi/ 11:52 pace

Had a thunderstorm come through just as I was about to head out the door this morning, so my run got delayed a bit. I was so looking forward to Amanda C. keeping me company for a few miles today, but because of the delay she didn't get to make it this time.

The hills in Chelsea Park were such a mental and physical struggle for me today! Right after I ran out the door, the sun came out and it was hot...and the only thing I could think of was "where in the world is the cold front James Spann has been talking about?!" Finishing up a 12 miler at noon is too late right now. I got a little overheated. Did what I had to do to finish, which included walking portions of some hills. #ashamed Like I said, it was a struggle. I was just worn slap out. But...Week 3 is COMPLETE and I am moving on!

Oh, I weighed 4 lbs lighter when I got back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment