Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mountain Biking at Oak Mtn ~ 9.77 mi/ 01:39

I think I just fell in love!!! Just met Jenifer C. out at Oak Mtn and had THE...BEST...TIME...EVER! This was my first time biking the trails, so I was really excited to have someone to go with. Lots of rocks and roots and trees on the single trail. Really got to plan your path. We hollered and laughed and cut up the entire ride. It was girls gone wild this morning at OM. Woohooo!! I only ran into one tree. And to my defense, it was in the middle of the trail and it was more like a twig. Found the bar on my bike one time. :/ We biked some pretty challenging places, so it was a blast. Oh, and even met a couple of bikers on the path and didn't run into them. :)

I love running the trails, but biking them is really something else entirely. If there is a such thing as a biker's high, I've got it! Awesome ride! So much fun with Jenifer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment