Thursday, April 3, 2014

365 Day Plank Challenge

Just over 365 days ago I started a plank challenge. I had attempted it once or twice before and then something would happen and I would forget, which would cause my streak to start back over with Day 1. How frustrating is that!  But as they say, you don't fail until you quit trying. Persistence pays off!  I found that I could remember easier by making it part of my nightly routine, and a year later, I am still planking. Every night, for 377 nights now.

Are you looking for a challenge?  Try this one.  Start out small. Set a goal to plank every day for a week, and then as you get closer, raise the bar higher. I never expected to plank for a year straight, but if you break it down day by day it doesn't seem so overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment