Saturday, April 21, 2012

Warrior Dash Mississippi 2012 - 3.4 mi/13:51 pace

All I can say is the Warrior Dash ROCKS! We met up with my sister-in-law and a coworker of Clint's who brought friends...and had a blast! It was cold! Don't think it got out of the 50s all day. Once we got started we warmed up. Had some great obstacles!! I ran the whole race but the obstacles really slow you down, especially when you have to wait on people to get out of the way. I felt well prepared. No problem with any obstacles. Saw some injured on recourse. Thankful it wasn't me. Had to swim through water where I couldn't touch. There was plenty of mud on the course. Lots of climbing, army crawling, jumping over fire, etc. Lot of crazy costumes today. It was a throw-down party, for sure. Laughed my butt off today. Now I'm ready for Tough Mudders !! I finished in 47:06. :) Fun time!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment